Monday, January 18, 2010

Planning...every bride has been there or is there right now. Some love it, some hate it, and some tolerate it and everything in between! I fell in the "love it" category. When my wedding finally arrived I couldn't have been more excited, we were about to see all that hard work come together.


It was everything I hoped it would be and more (how cliche I know). I was married, YAY!!! Then the planning withdrawals set in-say what? Who knew there would be planning withdrawals?!!


I missed it, I really missed it.


I had to find a way to channel this, so I helped friends and family with their planning. It still wasn't enough! I finally enrolled in a class with Samantha Goldberg of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? It finally hit me; suddenly I knew what I should be doing next...

Introducing, Kate O'Toole Events:

No comments:

Post a Comment